0-DAYS EbookZ and more. Part 2

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

greengnome

Турист
Credits
Нельзя ли снова выложить: SQL : Practical Guide for Developers (The Morgan Kaufmann Series in Data Management Systems). Rapid Share говорит что файл был удален...
В любом случаее, спасибо.

wrz.netz

Турист
Credits
greengnome написал(а):
Нельзя ли снова выложить: SQL : Practical Guide for Developers (The Morgan Kaufmann Series in Data Management Systems). Rapid Share говорит что файл был удален...
В любом случаее, спасибо.

Вместо quote нажал на thanks ...

. Какой день ? Все "удаленные" файлы были немедленно перезалиты. Нужно просто обновить ссылку.

Это особенно касается 1231 и 0106

wrz.netz

Турист
Credits

1. Colonial.Effects.The.Making.of.National.Identity.in.Jordan.eBook-EEn
2. Manly.States.Masculinities.International.Relations.and.Gender.Politics.eBook-EEn
3. Practical.Criminal.Investigations.in.Correctional.Facilities.eBook-EEn

023112323X.01._SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Colonial Effects
Amazon

Product Details
Author(s): Joseph A. Massad
ISBN: 023112323X
Publisher: Columbia University Press
Year: 2001
Pages: 276

Product Description
This book analyzes how modern Jordanian identity was created and defined. Massad studies two key institutions,
the law and the military, and uses them to create an original and precise analysis of the development of
Jordanian national identity in the postcolonial period.The author engages recent scholarly debates
on nationalism and richly fulfills the analytical promise of Michel Foucault's insight that modern
institutions of power have productive, not merely repressive or coercive, capacities -- though Massad
also stresses their continued repressive function.The argument is advanced by a consideration of evidence,
including images produced by state tourist agencies aimed at attracting Western visitors, the changing
and precarious position of women in the newly constructed national space, and such practices as soccer
games, music, songs, food, clothing, and shifting accents and dialects.

eBook: Colonial.Effects.The.Making.of.National.Identity.in.Jordan.eBook-EEn hash [1942132732]

file: 2006_0114_wrz_c-e.t.m.o.n.i.i.j.e.izp [1342] KB

Код:
[color=magenta]http://rapidshare.de/files/11448519/2006_0114_wrz_c-e.t.m.o.n.i.i.j.e.izp.html[/color]

0231120753.01._SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Manly States
Amazon

Product Details
Author(s): Charlotte Hooper
ISBN: 0231120753
Publisher: Columbia University Press
Year: 2000
Pages: 224

Product Description
Much has been written on how masculinity shapes international relations, but little feminist scholarship
has focused on how international relations shape masculinity. Charlotte Hooper draws from feminist
theory to provide an account of the relationship between masculinity and power. She explores how the
theory and practice of international relations produces and sustains masculine identities and masculine
rivalries.This volume asserts that international politics shapes multiple masculinities rather
than one static masculinity, positing an interplay between a "hegemonic masculinity" (associated
with elite, western male power) and other subordinated, feminized masculinities (typically associated
with poor men, nonwestern men, men of color, and/or gay men). Employing feminist analyses to confront
gender-biased stereotyping in various fields of international political theory -- including academic
scholarship, journals, and popular literature like The Economist -- Hooper reconstructs the nexus
of international relations and gender politics during this age of globalization.

eBook: Manly.States.Masculinities.International.Relations.and.Gender.Politics.eBook-EEn hash [-96055470]

file: 2006_0114_wrz_m-s.m.i.r.a.g.p.e.izp [7667] KB

Код:
[color=magenta]http://rapidshare.de/files/11448849/2006_0114_wrz_m-s.m.i.r.a.g.p.e.izp.html[/color]

0849311942.01._SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Practical Criminal Investigations in Correctional Facilities
Amazon

Product Details
Author(s): William R. Bell
ISBN: 0849311942
Publisher: CRC
Year: 2002
Pages: 328

Product Description
The felonious activities of confined inmates reach out into society every day. These inmates run lucrative
drug operations, commit fraud, hire contract murders, and commit a multitude of criminal offenses from
inside the walls of our prisons. Practical Criminal Investigations in Correctional Facilities gives
sound advice to both the long-time administrator and the beginning criminal justice professional on
how to handle crime in a community in which 100% of the population are convicted felons. With case studies,
charts, photographs, and narrative, it covers investigations by type of crime committed, such as drugs,
escapes, sexual assault, theft, and homicide.

eBook: Practical.Criminal.Investigations.in.Correctional.Facilities.eBook-EEn hash [-1008259615]

file: 2006_0114_wrz_p-c.i.i.c.f.e.izp [10764] KB

Код:
[color=magenta]http://rapidshare.de/files/11448456/2006_0114_wrz_p-c.i.i.c.f.e.izp.html[/color]

1. Wiley.Build.the.Ultimate.Custom.PC.Dec.2005.eBook-DDU
2. Wiley.IEEE.Press.Managing.Power.Electronics.VLSI.and.DSP.Driven.Computer.Systems.Nov.2005.eBook-DDU

0471760994.01._SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Build the Ultimate Custom PC
Amazon

Product Details
Author(s): Adrian Kingsley-Hughes,Kathie Kingsley-Hughes
ISBN: 0471760994
Publisher: Wiley
Year: 2005
Pages: 408

Product Description
Authors researched competitive titles and have created a book that covers issues and topics ignored
by the others Shows the reader where to find the best deals on parts, when it's safe and economical to reuse
parts from an old PC, how to test and troubleshoot the new machine, and how to modify a PC for specific needs
Includes stop and test sections, case studies, a supplier listing, and valuable Web addresses An eight-page,
four-color section shows detailed photos of the process to help readers know if they're on the right track

eBook: Wiley.Build.the.Ultimate.Custom.PC.Dec.2005.eBook-DDU hash [186132449]

file: 2006_0118_wrz_w-b.t.u.c.p.d.2.e.izp [8159] KB

Код:
[color=magenta]http://rapidshare.de/files/11449153/2006_0118_wrz_w-b.t.u.c.p.d.2.e.izp.html[/color]

047170959X.01._SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Managing Power Electronics : VLSI and DSP-Driven Computer Systems
Amazon

Product Details
Author(s): Nazzareno Rossetti
ISBN: 047170959X
Publisher: Wiley-IEEE Press
Pages: 383

Product Description
A unique system focus that presents specific solutions for specific appliances This publication
presents state-of-the-art power management techniques for modern electronic appliances that rely
on such very large-scale integration (VLSI) chips as CPUs and DSPs. The author thoroughly covers all
aspects of the field, including semiconductor manufacturing processes, packages, circuits, functions,
and systems. A unique and significant contribution to the field, the publication adopts a "system focus"
by first presenting the appliance and then delving into the power management architecture and topologies
that best serve each appliance. In addition to specific techniques and applications, the publication
discusses fundamental physical and socioeconomic issues. For example, the author examines Moore's
law and its effect on power management and heat dissipation, which points to a future breakthrough needed
to continue the fast pace of advancement in the high-tech industry. The author provides a solid technical
foundation and an analysis of popular electronic appliances, including: <ul> Overview of the
semiconductor industryPlain-English discussion of semiconductor processes and packages</li>
Step-by-step guide to analog design building from the transistor to higher-level functions,
leading to the implementation of a complete voltage regulator</li> Popular DC-DC voltage regulation
architectures</li> AC-DC architectures for power conversion</li> Ultra-portable devices,
such as cellular phones, PDAs, and digital still cameras</li> Desktop and notebook PCs</li> </ul>
The publication concludes with a chapter on special power management topics and an expert forecast
of future directions for the field. This is essential reading for researchers, engineers, and designers
in the semiconductor and integrated circuits industries. With its extensive use of cross-section drawings
as well as transistor circuit schematics, this is also a recommended textbook for advanced undergraduate
and graduate courses in computer science and electrical engineering.

eBook: Wiley.IEEE.Press.Managing.Power.Electronics.VLSI.and.DSP.Driven.Computer.Systems.Nov.2005.eBook-DDU hash [1219781402]

file: 2006_0118_wrz_w-i.p.m.p.e.v.a.d.d.c.s.n.2.e.izp [15368] KB

Код:
[color=magenta]http://rapidshare.de/files/11448852/2006_0118_wrz_w-i.p.m.p.e.v.a.d.d.c.s.n.2.e.izp.html[/color]

wrz.netz

Турист
Credits
wrz.netz написал(а):
Вместо quote нажал на thanks ...

. Какой день ? Все "удаленные" файлы были немедленно перезалиты. Нужно просто обновить ссылку.

Это особенно касается 1231 и 0106

Я перезалил несколько дней. Ссылки в постах обновил сразу, но .., неудачно. Тексты постов я не сам теперь пишу, а генерирую программой. Видимо, что-то не так сгенериривалось.

Если встречаеться
"File ... has been deleted.Reason: Deleted by uploader." то это баг.

Новая ссылка
http://rapidshare.de/files/11476925/2006_0116_wrz_m-k.s.p.g.f.d.a.2.e.izp

wrz.netz

Турист
Credits
0596101279.01._SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Quicken 2006 for Starters: The Missing Manual (Missing Manual)
Amazon

Product Details
Author(s): Bonnie Biafore
ISBN: 0596101279
Publisher: Pogue Press
Pages: 428

Product Description
Intuit's Quicken is one of today's most popular and convenient ways to keep track of personal finances,
and Quicken 2006 For Starters: The Missing Manual is the indispensable guide to using the program to simplify
your finances and make the most of your money. Whether you're new to electronic banking or just new to Quicken,
this refreshingly funny and sensible book zeroes in on exactly what you need to get into Quicken fast.
It teaches you how do such essential things as: balance your checkbook on your computer, keep tabs on your
spending, create and manage a budget, monitor and pay bills on time, determine more ways to save and stick
to your savings plan, manage loans and maximize investments, make tax preparation easier (even find
hidden tax deductions!), and much more. Financial-software writer and personal finance expert Bonnie
Biafore delivers clear explanations and step-by-step instructions for the Quicken features you need,
as well as relevant advice and plenty of real-world examples. Beginners will appreciate Biafore's clear
guidance on how to set up Quicken to streamline their money management tasks. Power users will benefit
from her insightful tips, tricks, and shortcuts for working around Quicken's idiosyncrasies and saving
even more time and money. The book is designed to help you get up to speed fast. Biafore steps you through
the basics of Quicken. Then, as you become a more efficient and sophisticated Quicken user, she helps
you take advantage of the program's little-known but powerful features. And throughout the book, she
offers invaluable money-management principles. You'll be generating useful reports and graphs with
ease; ensuring accuracy and consistency among all your accounts; and planning, saving, and controlling
your finances like never before. The book that gives you exactly what you need, Quicken 2006 For Starters:
The Missing Manual helps you quickly make the most of Quicken 2006.

eBook: Pogue.Press.Quicken.2006.for.Starters.The.Missing.Manual.Nov.2005.eBook-BBL

file: 2006_0118_wrz_p-p.q.2.f.s.t.m.m.n.2.e.izp [4676] KB

Код:
[color=magenta]http://rapidshare.de/files/11491544/2006_0118_wrz_p-p.q.2.f.s.t.m.m.n.2.e.izp.html[/color]

0764598015.01._SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Digital Art Photography For Dummies (For Dummies (Computer/Tech))
Amazon

Product Details
Author(s): Matthew Bamberg
ISBN: 0764598015
Publisher: For Dummies
Pages: 384

Product Description
Take great shots in a variety of artistic styles <p>Go from hobbyist to photographic artist with digital
technology! <p>So, you've made the jump to digital photography, but you're still not sure how to shoot
and print gallery-quality images? Find out what the pros know! This power-packed book helps you shoot
landscapes and portraits, work with special effects, enhance photos with Photoshop, and create
art worthy of gallery space. Illustrated with more than 300 full-color photos. Discover how to
Create a gallery-quality art print
Make the leap from film to digital photography
Shoot in color, black-and-white, and at night
Choose subject matter that fits your style
Select digital equipment

eBook: For.Dummies.Digital.Art.Photography.For.Dummies.Dec.2005.eBook-DDU

file: 2006_0120_wrz_f-d.d.a.p.f.d.d.2.e.izp [27385] KB

Код:
[color=magenta]http://rapidshare.de/files/11449594/2006_0120_wrz_f-d.d.a.p.f.d.d.2.e.izp.html[/color]

Последнее редактирование модератором:

jola

Турист
Credits
Clemens Szyperski. Component Software

Помогите найти книгу:
Clemens Szyperski
Component Software. Beyond Object-Oriented Programming.

Очень нужно, плииз.

Последнее редактирование модератором:

wrz.netz

Турист
Credits
1. Apress.Hardening.Linux.Feb.2005.INTERNAL.eBook-BBL
2. Global.Media.and.Communication.Volume.1.Issue.3.December.2005.PDF.eBook-TheBleh

1590594444.01._SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Hardening Linux
Amazon

Product Details
Author(s): James Turnbull
ISBN: 1590594444
Publisher: Apress
Pages: 584

Product Description
"Hardening" is the process of protecting a system and its applications against unknown threats. And
Hardening Linux will explain the main steps that any Network or Systems Administrator needs to take,
to protect his computers that run on Linux. This book discusses security of mail servers, web servers,
and file servers, as well as hardening IP tables and remote access functionality. Written in a similar
manner to Hardening Windows and Hardening Apache, complete with checklists and reference-style chapters,
Hardeing Linux shows Apress’ commitment to publishing books that appeal to the security professional.

eBook: Apress.Hardening.Linux.Feb.2005.INTERNAL.eBook-BBL hash [14HbEY1Y0x9df54ocegAfbSanGk]

file: 2006_0119_wrz_a-h.l.f.2.i.e.izp [2178] KB

Код:
[color=magenta]http://rapidshare.de/files/11599966/2006_0119_wrz_a-h.l.f.2.i.e.izp.html[/color]

eBook: Global.Media.and.Communication.Volume.1.Issue.3.December.2005.PDF.eBook-TheBleh hash [CrN3DFaysFqEJYj4tjgpGylh1mY]
file: 2006_0119_wrz_g-m.a.c.v.i.d.2.p.e.izp [986] KB

Код:
[color=magenta]http://rapidshare.de/files/11600003/2006_0119_wrz_g-m.a.c.v.i.d.2.p.e.izp.html[/color]

wrz.netz

Турист
Credits
1. Apress.Beginning.MapServer.Open.Source.GIS.Development.Aug.2005.eBook-BBL
2. Cambridge.University.Press.Cognition.and.Multi.Agent.Interaction.From.Cognitive.Modeling.to.Social.Simulation.Dec.2005.eBook-DDU
3. Cambridge.University.Press.Survivability.and.Traffic.Grooming.in.WDM.Optical.Networks.Jan.2006.eBook-DDU
4. Computer.Fraud.and.Security.Volume.2005.Issue.11.November.2005.eBook-EEn
5. Computer.Fraud.and.Security.Volume.2005.Issue.12.December.2005.eBook-EEn
6. Computers.and.Security.Volume.24.Issue.8.November.2005.eBook-EEn
7. Criminal.Psychology.and.Forensic.Technology.A.Collaborative.Approach.to.Effective.Profiling.eBook-EEn
8. Fingerprints.and.Other.Ridge.Skin.Impressions.eBook-EEn
9. OReilly.RFID.Essentials.Jan.2006.eBook-BBL
10. Peachpit.Press.Apple.Pro.Training.Series.DVD.Studio.Pro.4.Nov.2005.eBook-BBL
11. Principles.of.Research.Design.in.the.Social.Sciences.eBook-EEn
12. Science.and.Social.Science.An.Introduction.eBook-EEn
13. The.Dying.Process.Patients.Experiences.of.Palliative.Care.eBook-EEn

1590594908.01._SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Beginning MapServer: Open Source GIS Development (Expert's Voice in Open Source)
Amazon

Product Details
Author(s): Bill Kropla
ISBN: 1590594908
Publisher: Apress
Pages: 448

Product Description
It offers a comprehensive introduction to MapServer, the development platform for integrating mapping
technology into Internet applications. You'll learn how to build and extend dynamic applications using
popular languages like PHP, Perl, and Python.

eBook: Apress.Beginning.MapServer.Open.Source.GIS.Development.Aug.2005.eBook-BBL hash [NU90bQDvabfYl+FIRbyMtncOZWo]

file: 2006_0121_wrz_a-b.m.o.s.g.d.a.2.e.izp [10249] KB

Код:
[color=magenta]http://rapidshare.de/files/11631281/2006_0121_wrz_a-b.m.o.s.g.d.a.2.e.izp.html[/color]

0521839645.01._SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Cognition and Multi-Agent Interaction : From Cognitive Modeling to Social Simulation
Amazon

Product Details
Author(s):
ISBN: 0521839645
Publisher: Cambridge University Press
Pages: 400

Product Description
This book explores the intersection between cognitive sciences and social sciences. In particular,
it explores the intersection between individual cognitive modeling and modeling of multi-agent interaction
(social stimulation). The two contributing fields--individual cognitive modeling (especially cognitive
architectures) and modeling of multi-agent interaction (including social simulation and, to some
extent, multi-agent systems)--have seen phenomenal growth in recent years. However, the interaction
of these two fields has not been sufficiently developed. We believe that the interaction of the two may
be more significant than either alone.

eBook: Cambridge.University.Press.Cognition.and.Multi.Agent.Interaction.From.Cognitive.Modeling.to.Social.Simulation.Dec.2005.eBook-DDU hash [7aHymIVaQUU3xOTnY1E6fLoFgSY]

file: 2006_0121_wrz_c-u.p.c.a.m.a.i.f.c.m.t.s.s.d.2.e.izp [3087] KB

Код:
[color=magenta]http://rapidshare.de/files/11631411/2006_0121_wrz_c-u.p.c.a.m.a.i.f.c.m.t.s.s.d.2.e.izp.html[/color]

0521853885.01._SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Survivability and Traffic Grooming in WDM Optical Networks
Amazon

Product Details
Author(s): Arun Somani
ISBN: 0521853885
Publisher: Cambridge University Press
Year: 2006
Pages: 464

Product Description
The advent of fiber optic transmission systems and wavelength division multiplexing (WDM) have led
to a dramatic increase in the usable bandwidth of single fiber systems. This book provides detailed coverage
of survivability (dealing with the risk of losing large volumes of traffic data due to a failure of a node
or a single fiber span) and traffic grooming (managing the increased complexity of smaller user requests
over high capacity data pipes), both of which are key issues in modern optical networks. A framework is
developed to deal with these problems in wide-area networks, where the topology used to service various
high-bandwidth (but still small in relation to the capacity of the fiber) systems evolves toward making
use of a general mesh. Effective solutions, exploiting complex optimization techniques, and heuristic
methods are presented to keep network problems tractable. Newer networking technologies and efficient
design methodologies are also described.

eBook: Cambridge.University.Press.Survivability.and.Traffic.Grooming.in.WDM.Optical.Networks.Jan.2006.eBook-DDU hash [jgC7H9NIf7PztzEDmD1S5QR174c]

file: 2006_0121_wrz_c-u.p.s.a.t.g.i.w.o.n.j.2.e.izp [5297] KB

Код:
[color=magenta]http://rapidshare.de/files/11631475/2006_0121_wrz_c-u.p.s.a.t.g.i.w.o.n.j.2.e.izp.html[/color]

eBook: Computer.Fraud.and.Security.Volume.2005.Issue.11.November.2005.eBook-EEn hash [j+3lux/r/a3a80IliOhZL1P2ukM]
file: 2006_0121_wrz_c-f.a.s.v.2.i.1.n.2.e.izp [841] KB

Код:
[color=magenta]http://rapidshare.de/files/11631320/2006_0121_wrz_c-f.a.s.v.2.i.1.n.2.e.izp.html[/color]

eBook: Computer.Fraud.and.Security.Volume.2005.Issue.12.December.2005.eBook-EEn hash [z913iAsL9F9aa5/0UR8CEhtQLQI]
file: 2006_0121_wrz_c-f.a.s.v.2.i.1.d.2.e.izp [507] KB

Код:
[color=magenta]http://rapidshare.de/files/11631311/2006_0121_wrz_c-f.a.s.v.2.i.1.d.2.e.izp.html[/color]

eBook: Computers.and.Security.Volume.24.Issue.8.November.2005.eBook-EEn hash [TKdAFd6+nu7OD3O1QBLM/UQ+U7g]
file: 2006_0121_wrz_c-a.s.v.2.i.n.2.e.izp [1273] KB

Код:
[color=magenta]http://rapidshare.de/files/11631302/2006_0121_wrz_c-a.s.v.2.i.n.2.e.izp.html[/color]

0849323584.01._SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Criminal Psychology and Forensic Technology: A Collaborative Approach to Effective Profiling
Amazon

Product Details
Author(s): Grover Maurice Godwin
ISBN: 0849323584
Pages: 376

Product Description
Criminal Psychology and Forensic Technology: A Collaborative Approach to Effective Profiling introduces
alternative approaches to improving the way crimes are investigated and offender profiles are generated.
It shows hard evidence experts how to work with profilers to combine discrete data into a more meaningful
picture. The contributors address both their own specialty, such as anthropology, and then show how
working in conjunction with a criminal psychologist can provide a more effective offender profile.

eBook: Criminal.Psychology.and.Forensic.Technology.A.Collaborative.Approach.to.Effective.Profiling.eBook-EEn hash [tTtH1Vm23NKFS+5Z+EDutyAc3cM]

file: 2006_0121_wrz_c-p.a.f.t.c.a.t.e.p.e.izp [3815] KB

Код:
[color=magenta]http://rapidshare.de/files/11631371/2006_0121_wrz_c-p.a.f.t.c.a.t.e.p.e.izp.html[/color]

0415271754.01._SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Fingerprints and Other Ridge Skin Impressions (International Forensic Science and Investigation Series)
Amazon

Product Details
Author(s): Christophe Champod
ISBN: 0415271754
Year: 2004
Pages: 496

Product Description
Fingerprints and Other Ridge Skin Impressions is the first book of its kind to cover all aspects of fingerprint
science. Featuring the latest findings and techniques, the text includes the formation of friction
ridges on the skin, the deposition of latent prints, the detection and enhancement of such marks, recording
of fingerprint evidence, and fingerprint identification itself. Recent advances in statistical interpretation,
fingerprint detection techniques and computer technology are also discussed in detail. This is an ideal
text for practitioners in the field, legal professionals, police, and students of forensic science
at the undergraduate and postgraduate level.

eBook: Fingerprints.and.Other.Ridge.Skin.Impressions.eBook-EEn hash [F1VPlLqQnlAmqyRi88cU3SEVtGY]

file: 2006_0121_wrz_f-a.o.r.s.i.e.izp [14254] KB

Код:
[color=magenta]http://rapidshare.de/files/11631684/2006_0121_wrz_f-a.o.r.s.i.e.izp.html[/color]

0596009445.01._SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

RFID Essentials
Amazon

Product Details
Author(s): Bill Glover,Himanshu Bhatt
ISBN: 0596009445
Publisher: O'Reilly Media, Inc.
Year: 2006
Pages: 272

Product Description
Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) is rapidly changing the way businesses track inventory and assets.
From Walmart and Tesco, to the U.S. Department of Defense, early efforts are already showing benefit,
but software, integration, and data processing for RFID still present a challenge. If you are a developer
or an architect charged with developing an RFID system, this book is for you. Drawing on extensive experience,
Bill Glover and Himasnhu Bhatt provide you with essential information on this emerging technology.
In RFID Essentials you will find information on:
Tags and Tag Protocols including Electronic Product
Code (EPC)
Readers and Reader Protocols
RFID Middleware
Security and Privacy
Managing RFID Devices

RFID's impact on your Architecture
With the knowledge you gain in these pages you will possess the information
and understanding you need to start designing, building or integrating with RFID systems.

eBook: OReilly.RFID.Essentials.Jan.2006.eBook-BBL hash [Cq/tPeIXY9NI0RdmzJUCaiBG+LU]

file: 2006_0121_wrz_o-r.e.j.2.e.izp [1631] KB

Код:
[color=magenta]http://rapidshare.de/files/11631705/2006_0121_wrz_o-r.e.j.2.e.izp.html[/color]

0321334825.01._SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Apple Pro Training Series : DVD Studio Pro 4 (Apple Pro Training)
Amazon

Product Details
Author(s): Martin Sitter,Adrian Ramseier
ISBN: 0321334825
Publisher: Peachpit Press
Pages: 750

Product Description
Now the best-selling book on DVD Studio Pro is even better. Fully updated for DVD Studio Pro 4 and with complete
coverage of the new version of Compressor, the industrial-strength encoder that dramatically speeds
up encoding of MPEG-2 and H.264 HD DVD video, this self-paced guide is the fastest way to learn to author
professional, interactive DVDs. Master trainers Martin Sitter and Adrian Ramseier begin with the basics
of DVD authoring and take you all the way through DVD Studio Pro&rsquo;s powerful advanced features.
Each chapter presents a complete lesson on an aspect of DVD creation, with hands-on projects for you to
complete as you go. All the files are included on the accompanying DVD. After learning how to storyboard
a DVD and plan its interactions, you&rsquo;ll set chapter markers, build still, layered, and motion
menus, and add subtitles and Web links. You&rsquo;ll also learn sophisticated techniques for juggling
multiple audio tracks and camera angles, creating custom transitions, building advanced overlays,
and scripting. By the end of the book, you&rsquo;ll have created four full DVDs. The Apple Pro Training
Series is both a self-paced learning tool and the official curriculum of the Apple Pro Training and Certification
Program. Upon completing the course material in this book, you can become a certified Apple Pro b taking
the certification exam at an Apple Authorized Training Center. To find an Authorized Training Center
near you, go to www.apple.com/software/pro/training.

eBook: Peachpit.Press.Apple.Pro.Training.Series.DVD.Studio.Pro.4.Nov.2005.eBook-BBL hash [SO9PpuG44ZCqKDb+QZS+Rn53eek]

file: 2006_0121_wrz_p-p.a.p.t.s.d.s.p.n.2.e.izp [20802] KB

Код:
[color=magenta]http://rapidshare.de/files/11631988/2006_0121_wrz_p-p.a.p.t.s.d.s.p.n.2.e.izp.html[/color]

0415214424.01._SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Principles of Research Design in the Social Sciences (Social Research Today)
Amazon

Product Details
Author(s): Frank Bechhofer,Lindsay Paterson
ISBN: 0415214424
Publisher: Routledge
Pages: 192

Product Description
Principles of Research Design in the Social Sciences is a book for researchers who know what they want
to study but who have yet to decide how best to study it. This book does not aim to provide a set of rigid recipes
for social scientists; rather, it is intended to stimulate them to think about the issues involved when
deciding upon their research design.

eBook: Principles.of.Research.Design.in.the.Social.Sciences.eBook-EEn hash [6m1ImBvTCkeYIWeaoOTObpPtF+4]

file: 2006_0121_wrz_p-o.r.d.i.t.s.s.e.izp [1429] KB

Код:
[color=magenta]http://rapidshare.de/files/11631728/2006_0121_wrz_p-o.r.d.i.t.s.s.e.izp.html[/color]

0415194849.01._SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Science and Social Science; An Introduction
Amazon

Product Details
Author(s): M. WILLIAMS
ISBN: 0415194849
Year: 1999
Pages: 192

Product Description
Is social science really a science at all, and if so in what sense? This is the first real question that any
course on the philosophy of the social sciences must tackle. In this brief introduction, Malcolm Williams
gives the students the grounding that will enable them to discuss the issues involved with confidence.

eBook: Science.and.Social.Science.An.Introduction.eBook-EEn hash [aR59vPVXQNa5kBTzVj3e3xrtws8]

file: 2006_0121_wrz_s-a.s.s.a.i.e.izp [662] KB

Код:
[color=magenta]http://rapidshare.de/files/11632006/2006_0121_wrz_s-a.s.s.a.i.e.izp.html[/color]

0415226791.01._SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

The Dying Process : Patients' Experiences of Palliative Care
Amazon

Product Details
Author(s): JULIA LAWTON
ISBN: 0415226791
Pages: 240

Product Description
Focusing on an extremely challenging and sensitive area of care The Dying Process examines the experiences
of dying patients. Based on extensive fieldwork conducted in a day care service for patients with incurable
diseases and an inpatient hospice where the patients are approaching death, the book considers the most
vivid yet painful time for the human body, the decline towards death.

eBook: The.Dying.Process.Patients.Experiences.of.Palliative.Care.eBook-EEn hash [MpQLqtPXOTMA0Ic4GaNuXM+vceE]

file: 2006_0121_wrz_t-d.p.p.e.o.p.c.e.izp [1361] KB

Код:
[color=magenta]http://rapidshare.de/files/11631161/2006_0121_wrz_t-d.p.p.e.o.p.c.e.izp.html[/color]

wrz.netz

Турист
Credits
1. Peachpit.Press.Apple.Pro.Training.Series.Soundtrack.Pro.Dec.2005.eBook-BBL

0321357574.01._SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Apple Pro Training Series : Soundtrack Pro (Apple Pro Training)
Amazon

Product Details
Author(s): Mary Plummer
ISBN: 0321357574
Publisher: Peachpit Press
Pages: 528

Product Description
Soundtrack Pro, Apple's exciting sound design software, is the newest member of the Final Cut Pro
Studio digital video suite-And whether you're musically impaired or musically gifted, the Soundtrack
Pro guide will help you get up to speed quickly. In this Apple-certified book/DVD combo, readers will
find a complete, self-paced course in all aspects of Soundtrack Pro. Author Mary Plummer guides you through
the secrets of editing, repairing, mixing, and arranging multi-track audio files, as well as how to create
original soundtracks, score to video, add effects, and more. Step-by-step exercises and lesson files
will have readers taking advantage of Soundtrack's thousands of audio loops to create perfectly
synched scores in no time. Also included are dozens of advanced sound editing tips for professional users
who want to take their video, DVD, and Web projects to the next level.

eBook: Peachpit.Press.Apple.Pro.Training.Series.Soundtrack.Pro.Dec.2005.eBook-BBL hash [Rb5xVW28ShKUDGjFYZ/BREmkUYg]

file: 2006_0121_wrz_p-p.a.p.t.s.s.p.d.2.e.izp [13834] KB

Код:
[color=magenta]http://rapidshare.de/files/11676763/2006_0121_wrz_p-p.a.p.t.s.s.p.d.2.e.izp.html[/color]

A

Aspen

Гость
Geeks On Call Windows XP: 5-Minute Fixes

Geeks On Call Windows XP: 5-Minute Fixes

Книжка, о твикинге операционной системы. Много полезной информации по ускорению окон

0471774561.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Windows XP remains the most-used operating system, and home or small business users who don't have an IT department to call need easy answers to common problems The Geeks On Call technicians fix thousands of Windows XP problems every month, providing support to customers in over thirty states Arranged in question-and-answer format, this book presents solutions to issues Windows users face every day, such as password problems, security, data back-up, Internet issues, difficulties with multimedia, boosting power, and making Windows XP more convenient

Offers the fastest, easiest solution first, then delves deeper into certain problems to provide a long-range From their experience as an on-call computer support service, Geeks On Call has an authoritative, verified list of the most common problems reported by nearly 100,000 users, so this book addresses real issues consumers confront

_http://rapidshare.de/files/11692105/Wiley.Geeks.On.Call.rar.html (5,10 МБ)

pass: Aspen

pariman

ex-Team DUMPz
Credits
Будь внимательнее плиз. 0-day книги у нас в одной теме. Все 4 книги серии Geeks On Call выложены там wrz.netz.

lkzcgfvf

Турист
Credits
Помогите найти хоть что-нибудь из этого списка, пожалуйста..

OCP: Oracle 10g Certification Kit
Sybex 2005, Tim Buterbaugh, Chip Dawes, Bob .......

Oracle Database 10g OCP Certification All-In-One Exam Guide
McGraw-Hill Osborne Media 2005, by John Watson, Damir Bersinic

OCP: Oracle9i Certification Kit
Sybex 2005, Chip Dawes, Biju Thomas, Doug...

Oracle Database 10g Linux Administration
McGraw-Hill Osborne Media 2005,

Effective Oracle by Design
McGraw-Hill Osborne Media 2003,

Oracle Application Server 10g Web Development
McGraw-Hill Osborne Media 2004,

Effective Oracle Database 10g Security by Design

Expert Oracle Database Architecture: 9i and 10g Programming Techniques and Solutions
Apress 2005, by Thomas Kyte

Cost-Based Oracle Fundamentals
Apress 2005, by Jonathan Lewis

Oracle Web Application Programming for PL/SQL Developers
Prentice Hall PTR 2002, by Susan Boardman, Melanie Caffrey..

wrz.netz

Турист
Credits
jola написал(а):
Помогите найти книгу:
Clemens Szyperski
Component Software. Beyond Object-Oriented Programming.

Очень нужно, плииз.

По моим данным, эта книга в электронном виде есть. Но выходила она очень давно. К сожалению, я эту книгу у себя не нашел.

Реакции: jola

wrz.netz

Турист
Credits
lkzcgfvf написал(а):
Помогите найти хоть что-нибудь из этого списка, пожалуйста..

OCP: Oracle 10g Certification Kit
Sybex 2005, Tim Buterbaugh, Chip Dawes, Bob .......

Oracle Database 10g OCP Certification All-In-One Exam Guide
McGraw-Hill Osborne Media 2005, by John Watson, Damir Bersinic

OCP: Oracle9i Certification Kit
Sybex 2005, Chip Dawes, Biju Thomas, Doug...

Oracle Database 10g Linux Administration
McGraw-Hill Osborne Media 2005,

Effective Oracle by Design
McGraw-Hill Osborne Media 2003,

Oracle Application Server 10g Web Development

Effective Oracle Database 10g Security by Design

Expert Oracle Database Architecture: 9i and 10g Programming Techniques and Solutions
Apress 2005, by Thomas Kyte

Cost-Based Oracle Fundamentals
Apress 2005, by Jonathan Lewis

Oracle Web Application Programming for PL/SQL Developers
Prentice Hall PTR 2002, by Susan Boardman, Melanie Caffrey..

Может всех этих книг и нет :( Из похожего (Oracle 10g)

Sybex.Inc.OCA.Oracle.10g.Administration.I.Study.Guide.1Z0.042.eBook-LiB Sybex.OCA.Oracle.10g.Administration.I.Study.Guide.1Z0-042.Nov.2004.eBook-DDU
McGraw.Hill.Osborne.Media.OCP.Oracle.Database.10g.New.Features.for.Administrators.Exam.Guide.eBook-LiB
McGraw.Hill.Osborne.Oracle.Database.10g.XML.and.SQL.Design.Build.and.Manage.XML.Applications.in.Java.C.C.Plus.Plus.and.PL.SQL.eBook-LIB
OReilly.Oracle.Application.Server.10g.Essentials.Aug.2004.eBook-DDU
McGraw.Hill.Oracle.Application.Server.10g.Administration.Handbook.Mar.2004.eBook-DDU
McGraw-Hill.Osborne.Oracle.Database.10g.SQL.eBook-LiB
McGraw.Hill.Oracle.Database.10g.High.Availability.with.RAC.Flashback.and.Data.Guard.Apr.2004.eBook-DDU
Sams.Oracle.Database.10g.Insider.Solutions.eBook-BBL

Apress.Expert.Oracle9i.Database.Administration.eBook-LiB

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Сверху